Sunday, December 13, 2015


Game



Enriching vocabularies through game is one of the method to teach, here is one of the examples. In this game the learners should find words as many as possible. Then present it in front of class as example. The learners also can tell a story by the words found to be connected word story. Have a try!




F
O
O
D
N
O
I
T
I
R
T
U
N
R
U
I
P
L
A
N
T
I
U
R
F
H
A
S
E
D
S
K
L
I
M
N
U
T
S
W
O
N
L
L
W
H
O
L
E
T
S
A
W
Y
E
A
E
R
P
D
E
E
N
R
E
B
I
F
A
I
N
O
S
O
L
L
U
T
I
O
N
A
T
R
O
W
G
N
O
I
T
P
O
G
O
L
I
A
I
L
E
R
A
I
N
S
P
O
I
I
N
T
T
L
M
G
U
M
E
W
I
H
L
F
G
E
A
L
U
O
N
D
S
O
G
R
E
E
N
G
C
R
B
E
L
T
Y
C
S
T
R
I
C
E
U
O
B
E
S
I
T
Y
U
F
O
T
H
V
D
L
A
M
I
N
A
Y
R
E
C
N
A
C
E
F
A
C
T
O
R
Y
F
A
R
M
S
F


know more about me here

No comments:

Post a Comment